We start off in this track list as we left off the last ride. We are trying to get into the mindset of controlling our resistance effectively in order to create an increase in base line strength in the legs. Essentially this ride in particular consists of a several long arduous climbs through varying gradients we use different resistances and ask the body for more. We aim to produce force through the pedals to recruit the endurance strength fibres in our legs as well as being generous with our loads which we use- simulating hill climb. Once we reach the crest of the hill we embark on a steep decent down the other side of the mountain- knowing the quicker we can take the legs with the control of surface tension pulling us into our bike enables us to reach our 1:40 flat component. We need to make this quick and snappy because from here on the race to the finish begins - 'those who dare to use the resistances and experience intense burn and breathlessness are those that win the race' as we ascend once again we pull the riders apart one by one from the peloton in front leaving them in pieces by simultaneously blocking and attacking requiring team effort and a massive energy surge. We arrive at the final race stage of a criterion 6 blocks of attack on a time trial. The intensity you travel at is up to you- but the only way to get in front 'MR VAIN' and maintain your number one position is to put it out there until the finish your time trials.
1. STAY GOLD- Deep Dish -Radio Mix (FLAT WARM UP)
2. SUPERSTRING-Rank 1 Remix by by Cygnus X (3 ROUND MIXED TERRAIN DEVELOPING TO HILL)
3. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE - Kevin Dubrow (PEAK CLIMB)
4. RISE - Deep Dish Vs Eddie Armador (STEADY STATE TO PROGRESSIVE HILL CLIMB)
5.LOST IN LOVE - Legend B (DOWN HILL TO FLAT)
6. TIME TO BURN - Awsum AllStars (HILL RACE ATTACK)
7. SYNTHAESTHIA (MIXED TERRAIN- RACE ATTACK)
8. MR VAIN -Culture Beat (CRITERIUM ATTACK)
I hope you enjoy this! Please keep posted for the latest developments!